Readychem Grill-O features a heat-activated, ready-to-use formula that is safe for use on Teflon® and aluminum surfaces. With its powerful formula, you can effectively clean and remove any stubborn grease, grime, and baked-on carbon. Use product at the end of the shift to leave grills and griddles looking brand new. Cleaning procedures may vary, based on the type and manufacturer of the toaster or grill. Consult your cleaning and maintenance manual for specific cleaning procedures. Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont®.
Non-Volatile: Pleasant to Use
Non-Butyl: Improved User Safety
Free Rinsing: Labor Saving
Versatile: Ease of Use
Use on Hot Grill: Fast Clean Up
Use product full-strength; do not dilute. NOTE: Protective gloves recommended.
Grill / Griddle Cleaning:
1. DO NOT PRECOOL GRILL. Grill should be between 300° and 375°F. Leave exhaust fan on during cleaning.
2. Apply product to grill surface concentrating product on heaviest soil.
3. Use long-handled scrubber and grill pad to brush product over entire grill surface, working from front to back.
4. Use grill squeegee to remove cleaner from grill.
5. Use long-handled scrubber and a clean, damp towel to wipe grill surface.
6. Season grill with fresh shortening.
- Appearance: Opaque Cream to Tan
- Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Odor: Lipid
- Ph (Conc.): 10-11
- Flash Point: >320°F (196°C)