Grease Release is a solid heavy-duty grill cleaner, oven cleaner, and general degreaser. Grease Release removes protein soils, animal fats, carbonized grease, and encrusted soils from floors, walls, food processing equipment (grills, hoods, ovens, fryers), and kitchen utensils. A unique blend of surfactants and detergents leaves surfaces clean and film-free.
- 100% active raw materials – no water or fillers added
- Specially formulated for cleaning the toughest grease related soils in the following applications: carbon, floors, ovens, grill, hoods, and processing equipment
- Odorless cleaning even on hot surfaces
- Unique blend of alkali & surfactants to create an effective, easy to-use degreaser
- Each capsule yields 128-640 gallons
- Product is Kosher certified
- Color - Brown
- Fragrance - Solvent
- pH - NA
- pH, Use Solution- 11.5-12.5
- Detergency - Excellent
- Wetting - Excellent
- Emulsification - Excellent
- Hard Water Tolerance -Excellent
- Rinsability - Excellent
- Fumes - None
- Flash Point - None
- Corrosive Factor - Corrosive
- Shelf Life - 1 year
Use only in Sunburst dispensing system.
Remove cap and place in dispenser.
Floors, Walls, General Cleaning: R2U Dispenser:
Turn valve ON to fill bucket, bottle or container to desired level and then turn valve OFF.
Fill the container to desired level with water, then push button in and release to add chemical concentrate.
Remove cap. Place upside down in dispenser. Apply Grease Release thoroughly to surfaces being cleaned. Rinse with potable hot water.
Heavy Duty Cleaning:
Mix stronger solution by using either more concentrate or less water. Mop or scrub surfaces. Rinse with clean water.
Trigger Sprayer Bottles:
Place bottle under dispenser with tube in bottle. Fill with use solution by turning control handle to CONCENTRATE or pushing button.