SB-FLG 50 is a liquid citric acid formulation that can be used for circulation and surface cleaning of stainless steel food processing equipment, pH control in produce flumes, and as a direct food additive.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-corrosive to stainless steel at recommended use dilutions.
- Exhibits sequestrant properties. Able to hold iron and many other metals in solution.
- Maintains effectiveness at high temperatures.
- Concentrated to provide optimal use/cost performance.
- Penetrates and dissolves milk stone, mineral, and hard water scales.
- Ideal for hot or cold spray circulation cleaning.
- Works well in all water conditions.
- Offers utility as weak passivating acid.
SB-FLG 50 is affirmed as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) under 21 CFR 184.1033 and may be used as direct food additive.
REFER TO PRODUCT SDS FOR PROPERTY INFORMATION OR CONSULT WITH YOUR LOCAL ACS REPRESENTATIVE.
Consult your ACS representative for specific use instructions.