CBW - Cutting Board Whitener
CBW is specifically designed to restore cutting boards to “like-new” condition. Its special formula helps remove stains that occur during daily use. The extra-thick gel will not “run-off” which helps keep the product where it needs to be...on the surface of the cutting board and allows it to do its job. Designed to restore gray, browning, or yellow stained and discolored cutting boards to like-new condition. The power-packed formula makes restoring cutting boards effortless. Lengthens the service life of expensive cutting boards. Thick gel formula helps keep the product on the surface of the cutting board - it will not run or drip off
Features and Benefits
Power packed formula makes restoring cutting boards effortless.
Lengthens the service life of expensive cutting boards.
Thick gel formula helps keep the product on the surface of the cutting board - it will not run or drip off
- Color - Yellow
- Fragrance - Sweet
- pH - 12.5-13.75
- Detergency - Excellent
- Wetting - Excellent
- Emulsification - Excellent
- Hard Water Tolerance - Excellent
- Rinsability - Excellent
- Fumes - Slight
- Flash Point - None
- Corrosive Factor - Corrosive
- Shelf Life - 6 months
Use full strength for normal use. Dilute one part of product to one part of warm water for light soils.
- 1. Apply directly to the cutting board.
- 2. Use a brush to spread CBW over the entire surface.
- 3. Allow to soak for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- 4. Use a brush to scrub entire surface.
- 5. Rinse thoroughly until all traces of cleaner are removed.