SB-ALKALINE ADDITIVE is a dry powdered oxygen bleaching agent used to provide enhanced soil and stain removal in alkaline cleaning operations in the dairy, beverage, brewing, and food processing industries.
- Oxygen bleach – Safer to handle and use than chlorine bleach
- Dry powdered formulation – Easy to measure
- Highly concentrated - Minimizes cost
- Dissolves easily – Minimizes labor requirements
- Highly effective and versatile – Removes tough proteinaceous soils while rapidly bleaching out discoloration and stains
- Strongly alkaline – Helps cut through soils quickly
REFER TO PRODUCT SDS.
Typical Use Rate:
4 oz. of Brewguard Alkaline Additive to 10 gallons of alkaline cleaning solution. This product needs to be added to CIP solutions that have reached their desired temperature (160 - 180°F.
Contact your ACS representative for a more specific use.