ACIDIZE NF-20 is a concentrated, non-iodine acid sanitizer for C.I.P., C.O.P., tanks, backflush systems, and non-circulation applications. ACIDIZE NF-20 provides effective germicidal action on a broad range of microorganisms including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. ACIDIZE NF-20’s 1 ounce to 6-gallon use rate provides a low pH that ensures rapid bacterial action while removing water scale and mineral build-up. ACIDIZE NF-20 leaves equipment surfaces in an acidic range which lengthens the life of stainless steel parts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Use ACIDIZE NF-20 anywhere foaming is a constant problem.
- ACIDIZE NF-20’s extremely low foaming formula, together with its low pH, makes it suitable for sanitizing virtually all surface types.
- ACIDIZE NF-20 both sanitizes and acidifies in one use.
- The 1 ounce to 6 gallon usage rate makes it more economical than traditional 1 ounce to 4 gallon acid sanitizers.
- ACIDIZE NF-20 acidic blend is optimized to provide best use to cost performance.
- ACIDIZE NF-20 ‘s low pH and high levels of fatty acids quickly and safely eliminates germs – with no residual activity to interfere with starter cultures.
- ACIDIZE NF-20 is well tested for germicidal activity in the lab and the field.