ACID A-CU is a low-foaming liquid detergent formulated for circulation and surface cleaning of all stainless steel dairy and food processing equipment. ACID A-CU shows particular utility with yellow metals such as copper and brass under hard water conditions. ACID A-CU may also offer utility as a passivating acid.
Features & Benefits
• A blended, low-foaming formulation.
• Biodegradable and free rinsing.
• Restores original oxide finish to stainless steel equipment.
• Works well in all water conditions.
• Unlike most acid descalers, ACID A-CU exhibits enhanced stability under hard water conditions with reduced potential for precipitation or scale formation attributable to calcium salts.
• Non-corrosive to stainless steel and yellow metals at recommended use dilutions.
• Maintains effectiveness at high temperatures.
• Concentrated to provide optimal use/cost performance.
• Penetrates and dissolves milkstone, mineral and hard water scales.
• Ideal for hot or cold spray circulation cleaning.
• Neutralizes and removes tough baked-on soils.